It’s the end of January, and now that we’re settled into 2024, it is the perfect time to talk about the real estate forecast for this year. Everybody knows it’s still a great time to sell due to the lack of inventory, but what about buying? What opportunities are available for both buyers and sellers?
My guest today is CEO of Houlihan Lawrence, Elizabeth Nunan. Liz interacts with leaders in the real estate community locally, nationally, and globally, so she understands the markets for both first-time buyers and luxury buyers. She joins me this week to share what the market currently looks like as we enter 2024, her thoughts on the trends she’s hearing about for the next few years and her predictions for local Westchester real estate for the rest of 2024.
Tune in this week to hear why real estate economists declare a recovery in real estate sales in 2024, and what 2024 will look like for buyers and sellers. Liz and I discuss post-COVID trends, what buyers are looking for nowadays in a home, what we think we’ll see in the 2024 market compared with 2023, and Liz shares her knowledge about mortgage and interest rates, demand, and more.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How the Westchester migration from New York City has changed.
- The Westchester towns that had the highest number of sales in 2023.
- When Liz thinks we’ll see more movement in the real estate market.
- What the corporate relocation market looked like in 2023.
- The differences between other markets and the Westchester markets.
- The link between an election year and the number of sales in the real estate market.
- Why Liz doesn’t think we’ll see significant changes in the market anytime soon.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- Contact me: [email protected]