As 2023 draws to a close, I have been reflecting on my business and the clients that I’ve worked with. There have been many buyers and sellers, and due to the ongoing lack of inventory as we head into 2024, it is currently still a great time for homeowners to sell. But what happens when you want to sell, but have no idea where to go?
When it comes to selling, there is a lot more planning involved besides deciding where to go. Whether it’s decluttering your home, working on deferred maintenance, or staging to sell, preparing a home for sale with nowhere to go isn’t exactly a thrilling proposition for many. It isn’t easy, especially with a lack of inventory, so this week, I’m joined by Armonk’s Regional Manager of Houlihan Lawrence, Barry Graziano, to address the question, “If I want to sell, where do I go?”
Tune in this week as Barry and I dive deeper into the 2023 Westchester market, and what you can do right now to start the process if you want to take advantage of the incredible sale prices on your departure residence but are wondering where to go. Barry reflects on the changes he saw in inventory, some important aspects that everybody needs to think about when wondering where to go, and some options for sellers to start the process.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Some of the other markets that buyers in Westchester are gravitating to.
- The stats on buyers and sellers in 2023.
- One of the benefits I’ve seen for sellers in this market.
- Some options for local Westchester residents while downsizing.
- The stats on the home purchases and sales in Armonk, Chappaqua, Bedford and Katonah.
- How to start the process of selling your home if you don’t know where you want to go.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- Contact me: [email protected]
- Barry Graziano: Website