Happy New Year, and welcome back! The last couple of years have been extraordinary in the real estate market, and 2023 should prove to be another unique, interesting year in the post-Covid market. I’m anticipating fewer home sales and strong prices, and my guest today could not be more informed to talk about the current local real estate market.
I’m so fortunate to welcome Elizabeth Nunan, President, and CEO of Houlihan Lawrence, to the show this week. Liz is a seasoned real estate leader with three decades of experience in the industry, and she oversees all aspects of Houlihan Lawrence’s operations. She is incredibly talented and inspiring and offers a personal touch to every Houlihan Lawrence agent she meets, and she joins me this week to dive deeper into what’s in store for real estate in 2023.
Join us this week as Liz and I share some great information on the real estate market in Northern Westchester and the metro New York area in 2023. Hear an overview of the current state of the Westchester real estate market, some national predictions from the National Association of Realtors, and the challenges both buyers and sellers are faced with in this low inventory market and exactly what they need from their real estate agent.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why 2022 was a challenging year particularly if you were a buyer.
- How the pandemic cleared out the luxury inventory that had been building since end of 2017.
- What we consider to be the luxury market and how it differs to the regular market.
- The reason for the lack of inventory throughout 2022.
- Liz’s advice for anybody looking to buy or sell a home in 2023.
- The biggest concern for many of today’s sellers.
- Why it is so important to work with local experts who understand the nuances of each town and community.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!