The 2023 spring real estate market has been off to a slow start this year due to a lack of inventory. As the weather changes and potential sellers consider their next move, I hope to see more homes come on the market, but a huge part of a seller’s decision to make a move is the mortgage process.
The mortgage business is constantly changing, and it is so important to work with a trusted professional. I like to work with professionals who are laser-focused on the state of the market, and this week, I’m welcoming Mortgage Consultant Paul Hart to the show. Paul is a consultant at Prosperity Home Mortgage LLC and has been in the mortgage industry for over two decades, so he joins me this week to share his expertise, talk more about the special programs he offers right now, and more about the rates in 2023.
Tune in this week to hear Paul’s advice to anybody looking to have their best foot forward in the current real estate market. Hear some of the factors that go into mortgage interest rates, some options available to help you save on rates, and some of the products that are helpful in the current market.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- One of the reasons for the current inventory slowdown.
- The importance of working with a trusted professional in the mortgage process.
- Paul’s predictions for the year in general.
- What it means to date the rate and marry the house, and why this is so important.
- How a mortgage professional can support their clients.
- What the interest rates look like in the current market.
- How Paul got into the mortgage business and why he still loves what he does.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- Paul Hart, Prosperity Home Mortgage, Armonk Branch